- Lavender farms in Sequim and in Port Townsend (at Cook Ave. near Hastings, open weekends)
- Olympic Game Farm Park (1423 Ward Road, Sequim)
- Hurricane Ridge: amazing views and hiking trails from visitor center at top. (This is part of Olympic National Park, so a day-use fee or Golden Eagle pass) Follow signs to road in Port Angeles.
- Drive by beautiful Lake Crescent just beyond Port Angeles, and stop at the historic Lake Crescent Lodge for lunch.w
- Victoria British Columbia is a must do day trip. Leave your car in Port Angeles and take the MV Coho ferry as a walk-on passenger to Victoria’s Inner Harbor, returning the same day or staying longer.
- Olympic Music Festival: June – early September. Listen to music in a barn near Quilcene.